The Watertown Recreation Department has a wide variety of programs available this fall, from flag football to yoga to crafts.
The Watertown Recreation Department is offering the following program opportunities. The registration information is included below, posted on the Watertown Recreation Website www.recreation.watertown-ma.gov and in the Watertown Recreation Office in the Town Hall.
If you or your child is planning to participate in a program this fall, it is important to register as soon as possible. Space is limited and participants will be accepted on a first come first serve basis. Registrations will not be accepted at the site of the program.
FALL REGISTRATION IS AVAILABLE ONLINE
- Gentle Yoga with a Chair at Artemis Studio: Adults Over 55, Sept 11th – Oct 30th, Weds, 11:00 am-12:00 pm
- Men’s Basketball – Open Gym: Adults over 30, Sept 15th – May 17th, Sundays, 8:30 am – 10:30 am
- Junior Creative Crafts: Grades Pre-K-2, Sept 16th – Nov 8th, Mon – Fri, 2:30 pm – 3:30 pm
- All Sports Program: Grades 3-5, Sept 16th – Nov 8th, Mon, Wed, Fri, 2:30 pm – 3:30 pm
- Youth Fall Tennis Lessons: Grades 1-8, Sept 17th – Oct 24th, Tues and Thurs, 3:30 pm – 5:30 pm
- Pre-Kindergarten Outdoor Sports: Ages 3-5, Sept 17th – Nov 6th, Tues or Wed, 10:00 am – 11:00 am
- Junior All Sports Program: Grades K-2, Sept 17th- Nov 7th, Tues and Thurs, 2:30 pm – 3:30 pm
- Cops & Rec Middle School Volleyball: Grades 6-8, Sept 17th- Oct 29th, Tuesdays, 3:00 pm – 4:30 pm
- Trampoline Dodge Ball: Grades 3-12, Sept 17th- Nov 5th, Tuesdays, 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Kids’ Yoga & Mindfulness at Artemis Studio: Grades K-2, Sept 18th – Nov 6th, Weds, 3:30 pm – 4:15 pm
- Kids’ Yoga & Mindfulness at Artemis Studio: Grades 3-5, Sept 18th – Nov 6th, Weds, 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm
- Adult Fall Tennis Lessons: Adults 18+, Sept 19th – Oct 24th, Wednesdays, 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Pickleball League: Adults 18+, Sept 19th – Oct 24th, Thursdays, 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Cops & Rec Middle School Flag Football: Grades 6-8, Sept 20th- Nov 8th, Fridays, 3:00 pm – 4:30 pm
- Fall Flag Football: Grades 3-5, Sept 21st – Nov 9th, Saturdays, 9:30 am – 11:00 am
- Musical Instrument Lessons: Grades K-12, Sept 23rd – June 12th, Mon-Fri, 3:00 pm – 7:30 pm
- Boston Red Sox vs. Orioles: September 27th, Friday, 7:10 pm
- Open Forum meeting: Tuesday, October 1st, 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Open Forum meeting: Tuesday, November 5th, 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Open Forum meeting: Tuesday, December 3rd, 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Please send recreation programming registrations to the Recreation Office.
The department has Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube pages. The Facebook address is WatertownRecreationDepartment and YouTube is Watertown Recreation. The Twitter address is @watertownrec and the Instagram address is watertownrecreation.