The New England premier of the documentary film “The Power Of Media Deception” will be held at on March 22 in Watertown.
The free showing of the movie will show at the Watertown Free Public Library at 2 p.m. on Sunday, March 22 and is sponsored by Boston 911 Truth.
The group sent out the following announcement:
New England Film Premier Of An Eye-Opening Documentary Exposing The Manipulation Of Public Perception By The Media & The Education System.
- Have you ever questioned what passes for reporting by the corporate media in creating support for more war, more surveillance, more militarization & the continued erosion of our civil rights & liberties through acts like the NDAA, which allows US citizens to be imprisoned indefinitely without charge?
- Does the lack of truthful coverage on vital issues such as fracking, chemtrails, vaccine fraud, GMO’s & poisoning of our water supply concern you?
- Did you know that the Supreme Court has held that the media have no affirmative duty to tell the truth & can fire reporters who refuse to lie? Or that 90% of the media are now owned by 6 corporations with interlocking directorships?
- Have you ever questioned the repetitive news blips that have replaced real investigative reporting? Or the changes in the education system that replace critical thinking skills with rote memorization & unquestioning acceptance of pre-packaged data?
- To find out more, please attend this important compilation of short films showing the methods & filters used to control what the American public hears, sees and believes.
Following the film will be a short discussion on the topics presented.
Date & Location:
Sunday, March 22nd, 2 p.m.
Watertown Public Library, 123 Main St., Watertown, first floor
Free admission. Free parking at the rear of the library. Located on bus routes 70, 71 and 57.