Find Out Why Campers Were Evacuated from Middle School Monday

Print More

A blown fuse resulted in the evacuation of children from Camp Pequosette to be evacuated on Monday. 

The fuse blew while workers were doing work on the on the roof of Watertown Middle School, said Superintendent Jean Fitzgerald at Monday’s School Committee meeting.

When the electricity went out, not only the lights but also the air conditioning went down.

Workers started to restore air conditioning on Monday, Fitzgerald said, but she was not sure if the work had been completed that day.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *