The Watertown Business Coalition invites you to join its virtual coffee connect on April 22.
After a general discussion, attendees will break out into smaller groups to discuss specific topics:
- Working with SBA Loans, Banks and Creditors
- Independent Contractor Issues
- Planning for a Recovery
- Hospitality Corner: Restaurants, Caterers, Food Service, Functions, etc.
- Social Media & Marketing in Our Current Business Environment
- Talk of the Town: Watertown Specific Issues & HELPING Our Community
The group sent out the following information about the event:
The Watertown Business Coalition presents:
Wednesday, April 22 | 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
In the comfort of your own home!
Watertown Business Coalition is hosting an online forum to discuss the challenges of our COVID altered reality and a path back to some level of economic normalcy.
Our online forum is free to Watertown Residents and our Business Community:
Format will include:
- Find a comfortable place in the home with a cup of coffee or tea!
- General Session run by WBC Leadership Team
- Choice of up to two breakout rooms with relevant themes
Let’s get through these times together, Watertown!
WHEN: Wednesday, April 22, 9 a.m. to 10 a.m.
WHERE: Your home!
The Watertown Business Coalition was started by a group of people doing business in Watertown and town residents looking to make local connections, and to support and strengthen the Watertown business community.
The Watertown Business Coalition invites the following groups to the Coffee Connect:
- All in the Watertown Business Community
- Residents who own a business in or out of town
- Entrepreneurs seeking Networking Opportunities
- Former Members of Watertown-Belmont Chamber of Commerce
- Those looking to connect with business owners in Watertown
Register to let us know you are coming!