If you’re interested in volunteering, or want to use your skills to help your community, check out these volunteer opportunities at the Watertown Community Foundation.
If you’re interested in only some of the activities listed under a position, let us know — these can be split up among multiple people. Some are ongoing volunteer activities and others are one-time projects that may take a few weeks or a few months. Hours are flexible; you can volunteer whenever is convenient for you, except for occasional meetings that we will coordinate around everyone’s schedule.
Webmaster/Social Media :
- Maintain WCF website; perform weekly check to see if content is up to date and post updates and new content with input from board members
- Manage WCF’s Facebook presence (and any other social media you’re interested in)
- Estimated to be a 1-2 hour commitment per week
Information technology specialist(s):
- Turn WCF’s donor and mailing list spreadsheets into a web-accessible database that is easy to update (Estimated commitment: 10-20 hours total)
- Help with setup and rollout of Office 365; help us improve our team site and put together an education/training campaign for users (Estimated commitment: 10-30 hours total)
- Ongoing maintenance of our Office 365 infrastructure (Estimated commitment: 4 hours per month)
If you’re interested or want to learn more, email email@example.com