Relish Management seeks energetic, friendly, and organized multitaskers to be part of our Farmers Market Team in Watertown.
Watertown Market Assistant: 6 hours/week, Thursdays, 1 pm to 7 pm, June 2 to October 27, 2016
Overview: Relish Management has earned a reputation for the most beloved markets in the state.
Our markets celebrate the best fresh produce and farm products, introduce top quality specialty food producers and create a vibrant gathering place for residents and visitors. Our Market Staff provide onsite vendor coordination, assist with market promotion and ensure an exceptional experience for market customers.
The Market Assistant works along the Market Manager for booth setup and breakdown, provides information to customers, aids in social media posting, and provides general support.
The Market Assistant is required to be onsite throughout the market and available to the Manager, vendors and customers.
- Personal confidence and the ability to effectively communicate with a variety of people
- Friendly, self-motivated, energetic and community focused
- Willing and able to work outdoors in all weather and to safely lift and carry 50 pounds
- Ability to work independently as well as interdependently in a team with other staff
- Access to a smart phone is preferred
- Interest in local agriculture, community building, and local economies helpful
Compensation is $13/hour. Applications reviewed on a rotating basis.
Submit resume and cover letter attention to: Mimi Graney, Relish Management, firstname.lastname@example.org