The Marshall Home Fund, a non‐profit charitable fund providing financial assistance to Watertown seniors and to organizations serving older adults in Watertown, seeks a part‐time Administrator.
Duties will include:
• being the primary contact for information about the Fund
• facilitating communications between grant recipients and the Board of Directors;
• providing clerical and communications support to a volunteer Board of Directors and to board committees;
• maintaining records; electronic and paper;
• helping to promote the fund’s activities within the community.
The successful candidate will:
• have the ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, and be able to take meeting minutes;
• possess excellent organizational skills;
• be proficient in Microsoft Office Applications including Excel;
• be knowledgeable in general office procedures;
• demonstrate a high level of maturity, ability to work independently and take initiative, while closely and accurately coordinating efforts with Board officers, committee chairs, and other Board members;
• have the ability to be discrete, tactful and diplomatic, insuring the confidentiality of individual assistance grant transactions.
Salary: depends on experience
Start Date: December, 2016
Opening: Part‐time (approximately 6‐8 hours per week). Hours are generally flexible, except for pre‐arranged Board and committee meetings.
Qualifications: At least two years of college with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar administrative position. Strong consideration will be given to candidates with backgrounds in human services and an interest in working with older adults.
Location: Administrator may work in Watertown office, and/or at home by arrangement, but must be available for periodic meetings in Watertown.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com by November 1, 2016. Marshall Home Fund is an Equal Opportunity Employer.