Watertown Savings announced the start of their annual Customer Choice Awards. See the announcement below:
Watertown Savings Bank (WSB) President and CEO Brett Dean is pleased to announce that $150,000 will be distributed among local non-profits in the Bank’s 24th Annual Customer Choice Awards.
“The Bank will celebrate our 150th Anniversary in 2020 and as part of the celebration, we invite, and encourage, every WSB customer to vote for their favorite non-profit,” said Dean. “We are extremely proud of the Customer Choice Awards because of how many organizations are helped.”
How the Customer Choice Awards work:
• Anyone with a Watertown Savings Bank account may vote.
• Customers may vote only once for their favorite local, non-profit organization.
• The local charitable organization receiving the most qualified votes will be awarded a $15,000 donation.
• Subsequent winning organizations will be awarded funds in proportion to the number of votes submitted. (Amounts to be determined at the sole discretion of the Bank, with a maximum donation of $10,000).
• All qualifying non-profit organizations that receive at least one percent of the total number of votes cast will be awarded a donation.
• The deadline to vote is Tuesday, December 31, 2019.
Bank customers can go to https://watertownsavings.com/community/customer-choice-awards to cast their vote. Those without access to a computer can pick up paper ballots at any WSB branch location during regular business hours.
This year, every customer who votes will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win a $250 American Express Gift Card.* Funds will be distributed at an awards ceremony for all of the winning non-profit organizations in 2020.
For further information please contact the Bank’s Community Relations Office: 617-928-2336 or by email: email@example.com
Watertown Savings Bank is a $1.2 billion mutual savings bank, established in 1870.
Headquartered in Watertown Square, WSB has ten locations serving the metro-west area. Member FDIC and Member DIF.
(*) Bank Employees and their immediate family members are not eligible to win. You do not need to be present to win. The prize must be reported to the IRS. No purchase necessary to win.