The following information was provided by Watertown Cable:
Watertown residents of all ages are invited to sign up for Watertown Cable Access Corporations remote workshops, which will take place during the months of October, November, and December. These workshops will be available in two formats: Live webinar and Q&A. For the live webinar format, a WCA-TV instructor will teach a two hour workshop via Zoom.
The deadline to sign up for these workshops is the Friday prior to the scheduled Zoom webinar. For the Q&A format, attendees will be sent an instructional video to watch in preparation for a one hour Q&A session via Zoom that will take place at a later date. The deadline to sign up for these workshops is one week prior to the scheduled Q&A.
Below is a list of available workshops and the dates/times they will take place:
- Intro to Podcasting: Monday, October 5th at 3:30 PM
- Adobe Photoshop Basic Tutorial: Tuesday, October 13th at 3:30 PM
- Pre-Production: Monday, October 19th at 3:30 PM
- Adobe Illustrator Basic Tutorial: Tuesday, October 27th at 3:30 PM
- Video Editing with Adobe Premiere: Tuesday, November 17th at 3:30 PM
- After Effects 2D Animation: Tuesday, December 1st at 3:30 PM
- Smartphone Video Techniques: Monday, December 7th at 3:30 PM
- Field Production with Canon XA10: Monday, November 9th at 4 PM
To register for a remote workshop, go to https://myisaac.com/app/membersignup?loc_id=watertown-cable-access-corp and create an account. Please allow up to 48 hours for a staff member to approve your membership. Once approved, you will be able to log in through https://myisaac.com/app/ and sign up for workshops. If you have any questions about how to sign up or use ISAAC, email email@example.com, or visit our website wcatv.org for more information.
Since 2005, Watertown Cable Access Corp (WCA-TV) has been Watertown’s Public, Education, & Government Access (PEG) station. Our mission is to provide local cable access to the residents of Watertown.