Quilters’Connection announced it will hold the third Bi-annual Auction on Thursday, Dec. 2, 2021, featuring an auction ofquilts/wall hangings and and so much more!!! Also “A Grab & Go” table with an assortment of fabrics.
Some of the quilt pieces in the live auction were donated by renowned quilt artists like Nancy Crasco, Sylvia Einstein and Judy Becker.
Preview & Grab & Go – 6:00 PM, Auction – 7:00 PM
Quilt& Craft Related Items & Many Other Treasures
St. James Armenian Church– Keljik Hall, 465 Mt. Auburn St., Watertown, MA
Free admission, handicap accessible and safety Covid measures will be in place. Masks requiredWe are having an hour of Grab and Go – cash sales from 6 to 7 – of the following:
ALL PRICED TO GO at the “GRAB AND GO” table This is the time to shop and increase your stash without really affecting your budget
- Several hundredquiltingand craft books – $1.00 ea ( a few priced higher)
- Several hundredquiltingand craft magazines – $10 for a $1.00
- An enormous amount ofquiltingcotton fabric – all bundled and priced $2.00 yd
- Another section of misc. fabric, dress up, glitz and drapery fabric – $2.00 yd or less
- Over a hundred skeins of yarn –priced at approximately $.50 skein – some packaged in groups
- Lots of other craft items like stamping, beads, wood stamps,
- Many kits – pattern and fabric for those kits
- A lot of sewing/quiltingnotions – pins, rulers, rotary cutters,
- Embroidery thread, sewing thread, hoops
- Many wall hangings ready for the hanging
- Individualquiltingpanels sold at $1.00 each
- Several sewing baskets
- Quiltingstencils used for many purposes other thanquilting
- Many tapestries – 9” square up to about 16” square – great for tote bags, etc.
- Many bags of laces for sewing and embellishing
- Many loose blocks priced individually and in groups
- A few hundred Fat Quarters at only $ .50 each – some bundled in groups of 10 for $5.00
- The most desired of all – approximately 50 bags of “SCRAPS” priced at $1.00 ea
- BUTTON TOWER – Get a free entry — win thee button tower with lots-o-buttons – 15 tall & 3 1/2” W
- There is also a free table with a variety of drapery and upholstery fabric
The Live Auction starts at 7 p.m. – ends approx 9 p.m.
We have approximately 50 items to auction off
- Two sewing machine with cases
- One serger sewing machine
- Hand Pieced Hexagons – some already framed under glass
- Framed Indonesian tapestries
- Many baskets of African Fabrics
- Basket of Holiday fabric
- Basket of Country Florals
- and so much more….
Check our website often to view the auction items: