The following announcement was provided by the Recreation Department:
The Watertown Recreation Department in partnership with the Department of Public Works will host an onsite public meeting at Casey Park on Thursday, Aug. 3 at 6 p.m. to present recreational facility renovation plans for the remaining sections of Casey Park which were not completed in our Phase I renovation several years back.
Glenn Howard, Design Consultant from CDM Smith with lead the presentation for the City of Watertown.
On Site Community Meeting – Casey Park
Review of Recommended Recreational Facility Plan; Casey Park
- Welcome and update: Peter Centola, Director of Recreation
- Presentation of history of process, Glenn Howard – CDM Smith
- Presentation of design, Glenn Howard – CDM Smith CDM Smith
- Walking tour of Casey Park, identifying locations of amenities
- Your comments, concerns, and questions