Come out to the Arsenal Project on Wednesday to get some ideas for healthy meals or snacks, take a peek at the Watertown Schools lunch menu and have fun with activities and music for kids!
Live Well Watertown will host the Back to School Bonanza for Busy Families on Wednesday, Sept. 2 from 10 a.m to noon at the Innovation Space, across from Dunkin’ Donuts in the Arsenal Project, 485 Arsenal St. in Watertown.
- Plan ahead for the school year with some new ideas for healthy eating!
- Sample a variety of smoothies and learn how to whip up a healthy meal or snack in minutes
- Pick up recipes and tips for healthy eating choices and learn from our guest Nutritionist and Healthy Eating Specialists who can answer questions.
- Get a sneak peek at what’s on the menu at the Watertown Public Schools
- Activities and music for younger children from 10-11 a.m.
- Raffle with prizes
The event is co-sponsored by Live Well Watertown and the Watertown Family Network.