Following two major building fires in the Boston area, a group representing landlords across Massachusetts will hold a meeting about fire safety.
MassLandlords will host the Construction Fires and Safety event on Tuesday, Sept. 19 in at the Best Western in Waltham (380 Winter St.) beginning at 5:45 p.m. The group sent out the following information:
This summer there have been two major building fires in the Charles River area that have left construction sites smoldering. Both structures were constructed with wooden frames and ended up as piles of ash and debris. At this event, Waltham City Councilor Bill Fowler will be discussing how to prevent construction disasters like these summer infernos and we’ll also discuss fire safety in existing structures. Following safety codes keeps your investment safe and could save lives.
- 5:45pm Sign-in/Networking/Dinner
- Buffet Dinner
- 6:30pm Charles River Manager’s Welcome and Local Issues Update
- Jennifer Patton discussing local issues: Recent Fires & Voucher Program
- 6:45pm Executive Director Doug Quattrochi – MassLandlords Business Update
- 7:05pm Construction Fires & Fire Safety – City Councilor Bill Fowler
- 8:00pm Networking
- 9:00pm Doors Close