A fire caused extensive damage to a three-family home on Spruce Street early Friday morning.
No one was injured in the blaze which turned into a two-alarm fire reported at 1:24 a.m., according to information provided by Watertown Fire Chief Bob Quinn. The fire was ruled to be accidental caused by electrical wires.
All the residents had evacuated by the time the Waterown Fire Department arrived at 1:33 a.m. A second alarm was called nine minutes after firefighters arrived, Quinn said.
The third floor sustained extensive fire, smoke and water damage, and the first and second floors also had some fire, smoke and water damage