Sen. Brownsberger’s Office Helping People Find Assistance to Pay Rent, Mortgage

Print More

State Sen. Will Brownsberger

State Sen. Will Brownsberger

The following message was sent out by State Sen. Will Brownsberger:

If you are experiencing difficulty making rent or mortgage payments — or if you know people who are — my office may be able to help.  

You can contact Alicia Brisson, my District Director, directly by email at or by phone at 617-651-1516. RAFT and ERMA are programs that provide financial assistance to renters and homeowners who are unable to make housing payments due to COVID-19.   More information about RAFT, ERMA, and additional emergency housing resources and eviction diversions can be found here. Landlords can benefit from some of these resources. More information about the Massachusetts Housing Assistance Landscape can be found here.

As a legislator, it is a top priority of mine to prevent a surge in homelessness in the time of COVID. I want to  make sure the programs are in place to help people stay housed and also to help people access those programs. We really want to help, so please do not hesitate to reach out.

Will Brownsberger
State Senator, Back Bay, Fenway, Allston, Brighton, Watertown, Belmont

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *