The following announcement was provided by Watertown Cable:
WCA-TV will be offering remote workshops from March to May. Workshops will be available in two formats: Live webinar and Q&A.
For the live webinar format, a WCA-TV instructor will teach a two hour workshop via Zoom. The deadline to sign up for these workshops is the Friday prior to the scheduled Zoom webinar (with the exception of holidays). For the Q&A format, attendees will be sent an instructional video to watch in preparation for in-person training and a one hour Q&A session via Zoom that will take place at a later date. The deadline to sign up for these workshops will be a few days prior to the in-person training sessions.
Below is a list of available workshops and the dates/times they will take place:
- After Effects 2D Animation: Tuesday, March 23rd 3:30 PM
- Beginner’s Guide to Podcasting: Monday, March 29th at 3:30 PM
- How to: Photo Manipulation with Photoshop: Tuesday, April 6th at 3:30 PM
- How to: Color Correction with Adobe Premiere: Monday, April 12th at 3:30 PM
- How to: Image Tracing with Illustrator: Tuesday, April 20th at 3:30 PM
- Multi Camera Video Editing: Monday, April 26th at 3:30 PM
- Studio Production101:Tuesday, May 11th at 4 PM
- Intro to Field Lighting:Monday, May 24th at 4 PM
To register for a remote workshop, go tohttps://myisaac.com/app/membersignup?loc_id=watertown-cable-access-corpand create an account.Please allow up to 48 hours for a staff member to approve your membership.Once approved, you will be able to log in throughhttps://myisaac.com/app/and sign up for workshops.If you have any questions about how to sign up or use ISAAC, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our websitewcatv.orgfor more information.
Since 2005, Watertown Cable Access Corp (WCA-TV) has been Watertown’s Public, Education, & Government Access (PEG) station. Our mission is to provide local cable access to the residents of Watertown.