The following information will be provided by Watertown Cable Access Television:
WCA-TV will be offering in-person and remote workshops throughout the summer. In-person workshops will take place on the lawn outside of WCA-TV’s studio. Remote workshops will follow the live webinar format, in which a WCA-TV instructor will teach a two hour workshop via Zoom. Below is a list of available workshops and the dates/times they will take place:
- Field Camera Production: June 21st–23rd & August 9th–11th at 4 PM
- Pre-Production: July 7th at 4 PM
- News Production: July 19th–21st at 4 PM
- GoPro & 360 Camera: August 4th at 4 PM
- How to: Image Tracing with Illustrator: June 30th at 3:30 PM
- After Effects Motion Tracking: July 28th at 3:30 PM
To register for a workshop, go to https://myisaac.com/app/membersignup?loc_id=watertown-cable-access-corp and create an account. Please allow up to 48 hours for a staff member to approve your membership. Once approved, you will be able to log in through https://myisaac.com/app/ and sign up for workshops. If you have any questions about how to sign up or use ISAAC, email email@example.com, or visit our website wcatv.org for more information.
WCA-TV has put in place the following COVID-19 protocols:
- We will require all visitors to fill out a COVID-19 Policy Acknowledgement & Health Attestation form
- Because of our location within Watertown High School, we will still require masks in and around our facility, the only exception being for talent when they are about to perform
- We will not require you to show proof of vaccination, HOWEVER, if you do not give us proof then you will only be able to work with our staff virtually
Since 2005, Watertown Cable Access Corp (WCA-TV) has been Watertown’s Public, Education, & Government Access (PEG) station. Our mission is to provide local cable access to the residents of Watertown.