The following information was provided by Artemis Yoga:
Please join us Saturday, April 9 for an afternoon of benefit classes to support relief efforts in Ukraine.
At its essence, yoga is about community and a desire to be of service to others. There is so much need in the world and the recent events in Ukraine have been so quickly unfolding that it can feels like a small part that we can do act with compassion and support. Artemis Yoga has put together an afternoon of specialty classes for you to enjoy while also supporting with donations to #ChefsForUkraine through World Central Kitchen.
To participate, simply sign up for a class and choose a donation amount, all proceeds from the day’s classes at Artemis Yoga will go directly to World Central Kitchen. Consider purchasing a class for the day (virtual or in person or the recording) and supporting this afternoon of community and WCK. You can also give directly at https://donate.wck.org
In addition, regular Artemis substitute yoga teacher and professional textile designer Shireen Damghani will be showcasing her beautiful, hand-dyed silk scarves in our lobby. Shireen will be donating proceeds after costs from the sale of the scarves to Ukraine relief efforts as well.
Here is the schedule – Register Here https://bit.ly/UkraineBenefitApril9
• 1 pm to 1:45 pm – Ashtanga Yoga – 45 Minute Led Class with Randy Aromando – In-Studio Only
• 1 pm to 2 pm – Vinyasa Flow with Einat Peled-Katz – Hybrid
• 2 pm to 2:45 pm – Rope Wall (limited to 8 students) with Mary Wixted – In-Studio Only
• 2 pm to 3 pm – Roll, Release and Restore (Ball-Rolling – Myofascial Self-Massage) – with Natalie Tull Greene and JoAnne Kazis – Hybrid
• 3:30 pm to 4:30 pm – Pranayama Restorative (Mindful Breathing and Relaxation) with Rahel Wasserfall – Hybrid