The following information was provided by Arsenal Yards:
Through the fall, Arsenal Yards is bringing back its popular Outdoor Fitness Series with a chock-full schedule of complimentary classes, featuring local instructors and studios for a total body workout in a lively group setting!
All classes are hosted on the Arsenal Green in Arsenal Park, located just through Buttermilk & Bourbon and Shake Shack. Guests must register in advance via the below links and bring their own mat and water. All classes are complimentary, however donations to the Watertown Food Pantry are encouraged!
- Pure Barre – Tuesday, August 23rd from 5:45–6:45PM
- Kick it by Eliza – Tuesday, August30th from 5:45–6:45PM
- Kick it by Eliza – Tuesday, September 13th from 5:45–6:45PM
- Pure Barre – Tuesday, September 20th from 5:45–6:45PM
- Cardio Kickboxing with Monique – Tuesday, September 27th from 5:45–6:45PM
Arsenal Yards is also hosting its final ‘Picnic in the Park’ of the season on Wednesday, August 31st from 5:30–7:30 p.m. featuring live music from vibrant local band Couch. Guests are encouraged to order takeout from their favorite restaurant in the community, order a bevvy from the bar and relax on the River Green with family and friends.
Tickets are $10.00 per person with all proceeds benefitting the Watertown Boys & Girls Club. Limited space is available, so guests must also register in advance for their party!