The following announcement was provided by Watertown Cable Access:
WCA-TV is excited to announce that we’re now offering sponsorship opportunities!
As a non-profit, we cannot advertise or run any paid programming on our channels. However, we can offer sponsorships to businesses in Watertown for broadcast on our channels, website, and community bulletin board.
In addition, we can offer sponsorship of a specific program or underwriting for various sporting events. With over 7,500 subscribers and hundreds of viewers online, this is a unique way to benefit your business while also supporting the community!
● Exposure on a local level where your customers live
● Contributions are tax-deductible
● Gain recognition as a community benefactor
● Provide a service to the citizens of Watertown by bringing coverage of the city and it’s events into their homes
● Annual sponsorships – three different tiers offering recognition on our website, newsletter, social media platforms, and community bulletin board
● Program sponsorships – become a sponsor of our flagship program, Watertown Cable News
● Sports underwriting – two different tiers offering audio spot recognition during one of the many high school sporting events we cover
For more information about specific tiers, pricing, and rules, please visit wcatv.org/sponsorships.
Since 2005, Watertown Cable Access Corp. (WCA-TV) has been Watertown’s Public, Education, & Government Access (PEG) station. Our mission is to provide coverage of local events, meetings, and news, as well as access to our equipment and facility to engage our community and amplify their voices.