The Watertown Recreation Department is now accepting applications for the following positions for the 2016 calendar year. This includes, but is not limited to: Program Directors, Program Supervisors, Program Staff, Program Counselors, Counselor in Training, Specialists, Pequossette Staff, Park Instructors, and Park Rangers.
For all new applicants, the following documentation must be completed and returned to the Watertown Recreation Department on or before Friday, March 11, 2016
- Cover Letter (Word Document)
- Current Resume (Word Document)
- Letter of Reference
- Application for Employment – Recreation Section Included
- All new candidates will be interviewed by the Director of Recreation
- All returning seasonal employees must provide documentation for First Aid, AED and CPR
- New hires will have 6 months from their date of employment to complete First Aid, AED and CPR Certification
- All applicants will also complete CORI and SORI forms, and other documents as part of the application process.
Applications will not be considered until all documents are completely filled out.
All new applicants will be interviewed by the Director of Recreation, Peter Centola once your application packet is complete.
The positions will be open until filled and candidates must be available to work on the days and times required of the position.
Most positions will be filled by Friday, April 15, 2016 or sooner.
For more information, please contact the Watertown Recreation Department at 617-972-6494 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Field and Picnic Applications
Seeking to use one of the town’s fields, courts, rinks or the track, you will need to fill out an application.
For the application, and information including fees click here.
The town also has an application for those looking to use the picnic facilities at Filippello and Arsenal parks. The facilities include grills.
Click here to see the applications and find out the rates.