The Town of Watertown sent out the following information:
The Watertown 2021 Local Election on November 2, 2021 will have ballot questions involving the Town Charter as well as elected positions.
Vote by mail if you’re unable to come to the polls on Election Day. Information about submitting an application and then voting by mail.
You may request a Vote By Mail ballot by:
• Sending a written request via mail (please include original signature).
• Completing a Vote By Mail Ballot Application (PDF) and submit the application via email to the Town Clerk’s office, via postal mail, in-person, drop in the Ballot box outside of Town Hall on the Saltonstall side of Town Hall, or electronically via fax at 617-972-6595
• Call the Town Clerk at 617-972-6486 to request a Vote By Mail Application be mailed to you.
• Once your application is received, the Town Clerk’s office will mail you a Ballot. All Ballots must be mailed to the registered voter
• Return the ballot in the appropriate envelopes via mail or in person by 8 pm of election day. Your ballot will be counted on Election Day at your designated precinct.
• Your Ballot must be received by the Town Clerk’s office by the close of polls on Election night.