The following announcement was provided by MassBay Community College:
The following local students have been named to the MassBay Community College Dean’s List. They achieved this outstanding academic honor for the spring 2023 semester.
* Alan Siedman of Watertown, who studies Engineering Design
* Evan Raftes of Watertown, who studies Liberal Arts – Psychology /Sociology
* Naomi Zoberg of Watertown, who studies Liberal Arts – Communication
* Jacob Belouin of Watertown, who studies Mechanical Engineering
* Cathy Logakis of Watertown, who studies General Studies
* Astrik Kostanian of Watertown, who studies Liberal Arts
* Kristen Hantout of Watertown, who studies General Studies
* Viviane Soares Da Silva of Watertown, who studies Computer Science
* Benjamin Fandetti of Watertown, who studies General Business – Hospitality Management
* Davit Arzumanyan of Watertown, who studies Computer Science
* Thiago Da Silva of Watertown, who studies Cyber Security
* Catalina Gomez Castellanos of Watertown, who studies General Studies
* Melissa Aguilar of Watertown, who studies Computer Science
* Mason Harris of Watertown, who studies Cyber Security
To be eligible for the MassBay Dean’s List, students must complete at least six credits of college-level courses, be in good standing with the College, and earn a grade point average of 3.5 or higher.
To learn more about MassBay, visit massbay.edu.
About MassBay Community College
MassBay Community College is the most affordable higher education option in MetroWest Boston, offering a robust portfolio of courses and more than 70 associate degree and certificate programs with flexible day, evening, and weekend classes in Ashland, Framingham, Wellesley Hills, and online. MassBay students receive an unmatched educational value by earning stackable credits that transfer to bachelor’s degree programs, and workforce-ready skills necessary to advance careers in high-demand fields such as health and Life Sciencesautomotive TechnologyEngineeringbusiness, cybersecurity, and the humanities. MassBay’s Associate Degree in Nursing (RN) and Practical Nursing (LPN) programs were both ranked as the #1 Nursing Program in Massachusetts in 2020-2021 by national nursing advocacy organizations RegisteredNursing.org, and PracticalNursing.org. Since its founding in 1961, MassBay has been accredited by several governing bodies and remains firmly committed to its mission of meeting the needs of the diverse local communities it serves. We value the intrinsic worth of all individuals, collectively in pursuit of inclusiveness and prioritize our work towards achieving equity within our community and beyond.